Dyslexia across the world design competition
Our August members’ magazine will be all about ‘Dyslexia across the world’.
Could you design a cover image for it?
We’re looking for something that illustrates how dyslexia affects people all over the world. Nearly 800 million people on our planet are dyslexic – fact!
To help you think about how to come up with a design, we have organised 3 free online workshops which will help you think about the design process. The design process is about coming up with an idea, showing it to others and making changes to make it a winner.
You don’t need to come to a workshop to enter the competition, but if you’d like to find out more about how to come up with a top idea, we have workshops on 5, 6 and 7 July from 10am – midday on Zoom.
You only need to come to one. The workshops will be run by Creative Briefs and are for children and young people with dyslexia up to the age of 16. You don’t need to live in Scotland to take part.
Book a workshop:
Book 5 July 10am – midday
Book 6 July 10am – midday
Book 7 July 10am – midday
How to enter your design for the competition by 8 August:
- Your artwork should be A4 landscape (29cm long by 21cm tall)
- It can be handmade or digital
- Keep it simple, bold and not too detailed
- There should be no writing or words on your artwork
- Email a scan of your entry to [email protected] or post it to Lena Gillies, Dyslexia Scotland, Cameron House, Forthside Way, Stirling FK8 1QZ
- Include your name, age and anything you want to say about your design. If you post your entry, make sure to send us your address or contact details.
All entries will be posted on Dyslexia Scotland’s website and social media. Dyslexia Scotland reserves the right to digitally refine or reproduce the final image.