Dyslexia Scotland’s library is a perk of membership. Join now to access the hundreds of brilliant dyslexia-related books in our collection, including reference, biography, how-to guides, fiction and much more.
Access to our dyslexia library is a perk of being a member of Dyslexia Scotland.
We’ve spent years curating an impressive collection of books on dyslexia and related topics.
Whether you’re an academic researcher, or even a reluctant reader, there’s something to expand your knowledge of dyslexia.
The Dyslexia Scotland library includes:
- academic journals
- self-help books
- dyslexic people’s biographies
- books by dyslexic writers
- books about dyslexia
- dyslexia-friendly books
- books by dyslexia-specialist publishers
- books for dyslexic children and young people
- guides for parents of dyslexic children
- books for dyslexia tutors and teachers
If you have any questions about the library, please email us at [email protected]