Membership for public, private and third sector organisations
Organisational membership demonstrates to your customers and workforce that you are committed to providing inclusive environments and services that align with Dyslexia Scotland’s vision, mission and values.
Benefits of joining Dyslexia Scotland as an organisation
· Free exhibition space at our annual Education Conference and a flyer in all delegate packs (normally £150 – £200) – or a promotional video/slide/flyer to be shared
· Free exhibition space at other events to which you may be invited as appropriate
· Quarterly e-magazine, Dyslexia Scotland Voice, which can be shared with all staff
· 1 article per year to be included in our members’ magazine (to nearly 1000 members)
· 1 online article to be shared once a year
· 10% off Dyslexia Scotland’s tailored, specialist-led training
· Digital Organisational Membership Badge to use on on company social media, website and emails to acknowledge membership
· Organisation name on a public list of members on Dyslexia Scotland’s website
Organisations with an annual turnover over £500,000 – £500/year
Organisations with an annual turnover over £250,000 – £250/year
Organisations with an annual turnover of less than £250,000 – £125/year
Conditions of organisational membership
Organisational members of Dyslexia Scotland are expected to be:
· committed to dyslexia-inclusive practices within their organisation
· aligned with Dyslexia Scotland’s values of inclusion, empowerment, collaboration, social justice, innovation and continuous improvement for the dyslexic community
· committed to promoting only fact-checked, reliable information about dyslexia and any related products or services
· committed to enabling and empowering, and against any exploitation of the dyslexic community
Dyslexia Scotland reserves the right to decline or cancel membership where these conditions are not met.
· Membership is a 12 month renewable contract from the date your membership is activated
· From activation, organisational members will be listed on our website, for public verification
· On expiry, your organisation name will be removed from the list and the organisation is expected to stop using the ‘Member of Dyslexia Scotland’ badge.
For any queries about organisational membership please email [email protected]
Please note that Dyslexia Scotland has a policy about non-endorsement of commercial products; we reserve the right not to approve membership from any organisation at our discretion.