Formal changemaker volunteer
Dyslexia Changemakers are people who take positive action to be dyslexia-inclusive in their learning, work or community
- You can be anywhere in Scotland or in any role.
- You can be anyone at all, who wants to make a positive change for dyslexic people in Scotland.
From small changes to strategic influence, all positive action matters.
Who is it for?
The role is for you if you want to:
- take positive action to make your home, learning, work or social environments more dyslexia inclusive.
- take positive action to help create a dyslexia-friendly Scotland
- help alongside like-minded people
With your talent and passion, and our knowledge about dyslexia, we can all do something together to create a dyslexia-friendly country.
Please contact Volunteers Manager Sue by e-mail or on 01786 435126