The theme of Dyslexia Awareness Week was 'Positive about dyslexia'
We are positive about the skills and talents of children and adults with dyslexia.
We are positive that with the right support, children and adults with dyslexia can reach their full potential.
We are positive that children and adults with dyslexia can be successful in education, work and life.
We are working to help turn the negatives into positives.
We are #positiveaboutdyslexia
Thank you to everyone who took part in Dyslexia Awareness Week 2017. Raising awareness of dyslexia doesn't stop now - please continue to use our resources to help spread the word.
- Enter our competition for children and young people with dyslexia.
- Check out our new website for children and young people with dyslexia, Dyslexia Unwrapped.
- Use our children’s presentation or general presentation to raise awareness in your school, club or workplace. The presentation can be used with the notes provided, or you can set it to run on a loop. Click here to find the children's presentation in Gaelic (with thanks to Glasgow Gaelic School).
- Share our Twitter (@DyslexiaScotlan) and Facebook posts.
- Follow us on our new Instagram and Pinterest pages, or have a look at our YouTube channel and LinkedIn page.
- Get creative – help us explain ‘hidden dyslexia’ by colouring in this postcard and tweeting your work of art to us @DyslexiaScotlan.
- Get some ideas for things you can do in schools or in the workplace.
- Sign up to the new free online Modules on the Online Addressing Dyslexia Toolkit.
- Join Dyslexia Scotland and be part of a growing membership across Scotland – you can now join or renew online.