The theme of Dyslexia Awareness Week 2016 was 'Dyslexia: did you know...?'
Here are some ways people got involved:
- Attended one of the events taking place across Scotland during Dyslexia Awareness Week.
- Put up a Dyslexia Awareness Week poster.
- Wore a blue ribbon or attached a Twibbon to their social media profile during Dyslexia Awareness Week.
- Got some ideas for things you can do in schools or in the workplace.
- Shared our social media posts which will followed daily themes.
- Got creative – helped explore ‘hidden dyslexia’ by colouring in this picture and tweeting their work of art to us @dyslexiascotlan - see the idea behind the picture here. Or tried thinking outside the box.
- Wrote a blog about anything to do with dyslexia – email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about writing a blog for us.
- Checked out our leaflets for children, parents, adults and employers.
- Joined Dyslexia Scotland and became part of a growing membership across Scotland – you can now join or renew online.
A message from Dyslexia Scotland Ambassador Steven Naismith
Steven recently sent this message to a young football fan. We asked him if we could share it for Dyslexia Awareness Week - read it here.