Members' Day and Annual General Meeting (Online)
Saturday 20 November 2021
Our online Members’ Day will take place from 11.00 am - 2.00 pm via Zoom. Click here for the full programme of the day.
Members’ Day: The Members’ Day theme this year is ‘Comics, cartoon characters and dyslexia’ with special guests Mike Stirling, Head of Beano Studios Scotland, as well as our Ambassador Paul McNeill and author Julie McNeill who will talk about their journey in the lead up to and since the publication of ‘Mission Dyslexia’, a book for primary school aged children
Annual General Meeting: this will take place online at 12.00 – 12.30 pm. Click here for the AGM agenda and here for the AGM notification. All the other AGM papers, including the Accounts, Annual Report, summary reports and voting mandates, can be downloaded below – or in the members’ section of our website.
If you would like to attend, please email us on [email protected] by midday on 17 November. We will send you details of how to join the meeting on Zoom once you have registered.
Not a member? Join here today.
To view, download or print any papers for the AGM, click the relevant item(s) below:
- AGM Agenda Notification 2021
- Annual General Meeting Agenda 2021
- Members' Day Agenda 2021
- Comic version of the Members' Day agenda
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting - November 2020
- Dyslexia Scotland 2021 Signed Accounts
- Summary Financial Report 2021
- Visual Summary - Annual Report 2021
- Briefing paper - Special Resolutions
- AGM 2021 Proxy Mandate
- Guide to proxy voting 2021
- Note on voting by post 2021
- Current Memorandum and Articles