Members' Day and Annual General Meeting
Saturday 23 November 2019
Our Members’ Day will be held from 10.45 am - 3.00 pm at the Barracks Conference Centre, The Barracks, Forthside Way, Stirling FK8 1QZ
Click here for the full programme of the day.
Refreshments will be provided at 10.45 am and a buffet lunch will be provided at 1.15 pm.
Details of how to get to the venue can be found here.
The Annual General Meeting will take place at 12.30 - 1.15 pm. Click here for the AGM agenda and here for the AGM notification. All the other AGM papers including the Accounts, Annual Report and summary reports and voting mandates can be found in the links below – or in the Members' Message Board area of this website.
The programme will feature the Jennifer Ewan Band, whose singer is dyslexic, and guest speaker Karen McGill, who will talk about dyslexia at work and the legal framework. There will be displays about our work. There will also be the opportunity to visit our new office premises.
If you would like to attend, please let us know (for catering purposes) on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01786 446650 by midday on 13 November.
Not a member? Join here today.
To view, download or print any papers for the AGM, click the relevant item(s) below:
- AGM Agenda Notification 2019
- Annual General Meeting Agenda 2019
- Members' Day Agenda 2019
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting - November 2018
- Dyslexia Scotland 2019 Signed Accounts
- Annual Report Summary 2019
- Summary Financial Report 2019
- Briefing paper - reappointment of Director
- AGM 2019 Proxy Mandate
- Guide to proxy voting 2019
- Note on voting by post 2019
- Map and directions to the Barracks conference centre