iPad Apps to Support Children and Adults with Dyslexia, Allan Wilson, CALL Scotland
As part of online DyslexiFest, this session will look briefly at some of the built-in iPad / iPhone features that can help people with dyslexia, but the main focus will be on the use of free or low-cost apps that can help with early literacy, reading, writing and organisation. The apps that Allan will demonstrate include:
- Word Wizard for Kids to help with word recognition
- Seeing AI and Claro ScanPen for photographing and reading text
- Kindle / Audible and PDF Aloud for reading books
- Inspiration Maps for mind mapping
- Reminders and Remember the Milk for making to-do lists.
- And more!