Dyslexia Voice magazine
All members receive this magazine quarterly. Click here to see a copy of our June 2014 magazine which was all about Dyslexia and Parents. Our magazine is always packed full of great articles and advice and there is an annual edition just for children and young people.
Membership benefits - individual membership package
As a member of Dyslexia Scotland you not only help to maintain your local branch, but you also directly contribute to the support we offer to thousands of people across Scotland. Membership also gives you exclusive access to the specialist resources in the Members’ section of this site. These include teaching aids, more information about our activities and presentations from events.
Other privileges include:
- Free subscription to our quarterly magazine
- Discounts on assessments, seminars, training and our annual events
- Free access to books, DVDs and more in our resource centre - choose from an online catalogue and we will send you the resources to borrow
- An open invitation to our Adult Network meetings
- Free mock interviews with Bank of New York Mellon (through their employee volunteering scheme)
- Free Supporting Dyslexic Secondary Pupils booklets, packed with useful information for parents and teachers
- The chance to give feedback to the Members’ Representative Council, and have your say at the charity’s AGM.
Annual membership is just £20 for adults, or £10 if you qualify for our concessionary membership (if you’re a student, are unemployed, or are over 60). If there is a branch of Dyslexia Scotland in your area, a percentage of the membership fee goes towards running costs of the branch (£6 per year for full membership and £3 per year for concessionarly membership).
Membership benefits - educators and businesses
We offer membership for groups and companies too. Annual membership is £60 for private companies, with a discounted rate of £50 for educational organisations.
You will receive all the benefits of individual membership, plus free mailings for three of your staff.
Corporate membership packages
We offer tailored Corporate Membership Packages for organisations looking for consultancy advice, support and assistance in developing Dyslexia-friendly policies and practice. Please get in touch for more details.
Individual membership - click on one of the buttons below to sign up online:
* An alert card will tell others that the person carrying the card has dyslexia. If you opt for membership with an alert card it will be sent to you with your next mailing.
Alternatively you can join using the printed membership form at the bottom of this page.
Educator and business membership - click on one of the buttons below to sign up online:
Alternatively you can join using the printed membership form below.
Registered tutor membership
Printed membership form
- Download the form here
- Select your payment method and complete the form
- You can pay by cheque/postal order, by Direct Payment (telephone or internet banking or BACS), by standing order or through Charity Choice. Just follow the instructions on the form
- Send the completed form by email to: email@example.com or by post to:
Wallace House (2nd floor)
17 - 21 Maxwell Place
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, please get in touch.