This meeting will be a combined meeting of all 3 Adult Networks (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling). A number of regular attenders have offered to do a short talk or have have a table-top display about a variety of dyslexia-related topics. These include:
- Diet for memory/concentration
- Tools for dyslexic mental well-being
- Dyslexia friendly NHS outpatients' department
- Table-top display of creative items made for Dyslexia Scotland
- Coloured lenses
- Toastmakers public speaking
- The role of a Dyslexia Scotland Young Ambassador
There is no need to book to attend this meeting - all welcome. If this is the first time that you've attended an adult network meeting, you are very welcome to bring a friend or family member.
If you would like to attend these meetings regularly, we do ask that you to become a member of Dyslexia Scotland - details here.
If you have any questions about the Adult Network meetings, please contact Helen Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01786 44 66 50.